Overview - PDF To Image Command Line
The converter produces fully functional image documents with text, pictures, graphics etc, using the original PDF document formatting . It supports outputting result pages to be customized. You can select several pages document to convert, and even at the discretion of you to convert pages document. Such as "1,2,3","2-100" etc.The tool provides a lot of very useful features and some of them are listed below.
• It quickly convert PDF document to image format.
• It supports batch PDF to image conversion.
• It supports encrypted PDF file.
• It supports outputting result pages to be customized.
• It supports multifarious image format,such as 'bmp','tiff','jpg','png','pcx' etc.
• It supports conversion of vector graphics into tiff files.
• It supports generate multipage tiff files.
• It supports any resolution in the generated tiff files.
• It supports conversion into 1bit, 4bits, 8bits,4bits grayscale ,8tits grayscale and 24bits format image.
• It supports multifarious compression of tiff image,such as LZW, JPEG, CCITT Group3,CCITT Group4,RLE etc.
• It is easy to use stand-alone application.
• It allows you to preserve original document layout.
• It supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista Operating System.
• It does not require Adobe Acrobat or Reader support.
• Automatic installation and configuration.
• Adobe Acrobat 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 compatibility... etc
OR download User Manual to read more...